Legislative Fundraisers/Hop & Vine
The MB&WWA is proud to partner with state lawmakers and public officials to assist with their fundraising efforts. Our headquarters which contains the Hop & Vine Room is just two blocks south of the State Capitol, making it an ideal location for such events.
- $75 fee for any fundraising event. All candidates and elected officials are welcome to reserve the room.
- You may utilize any caterer you like or bring your own food and drink.
- Parking validation will be provided for all staff and legislators attending the event at the City Lot across the street. On-site parking available for the fundraiser host and caterer.
- No room fee for any Staff Training or Caucus Event.
- Free Wi-fi
- AV equipped for electronic presentations – all you need to bring is a USB flash drive.
To learn more about Hop & Vine and inquire about scheduling a date for a fundraiser, contact Elaine Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-482-5555 ext. 217.